Prev: Re: [SG2] Cover Penetration Question for all you Armour Experts Next: Re: [SG2] Cover Penetration Question for all you Armour Experts

Re: [SG2] Cover Penetration Question for all you Armour Experts

Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 03:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [SG2] Cover Penetration Question for all you Armour Experts

Oo, I love it when we get credit for something. :)
They were just a single row of steel rods designed to
work like the chains hanging from the Merkavas turret.
(At least the ones I've seen, there might have been
other variants) We also used jerry cans filled with
diesel fuel on racks all over the sides... (for HEAT
round dispersion) My officers told me it would work
since diesel ignites badly, but I still sceptical
since a HEAT round, like the name implies, is very
hot. :)
Probably does though. I thought I knew stuff before I
joined this grup, but I'm getting more convinced of
the opposite by every day... :)