Prev: Re: Card initiative Next: Re: Card initiative

Re: Card initiative

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:27:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Card initiative

> >I've repeatedly played SG with card initiative
> >(and FT).
>
> It sounds like fun. The very first skirmish wargame I ever played had
card
> initiative, and it's very tense.

I hadn't thought of card based initiative, but it does sound like making
games
more like real combat. I had been toying with a multitued of ways to add
the unexpected and randomness into games.

And besides I'd rather say something like "well I lost because several
units
didn't seize the moment"
compared to the usual "I rolled really crap".

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: Card initiative Next: Re: Card initiative