Prev: RE: [SG] Luring players Next: Re: [SG] Luring players

Re: [SG] Luring players

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:39:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Luring players

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:30:10 -0400, "laserlight@quixnet.net"
<laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

>I only measure the SL but it still takes time to move the other figs.

True, and that does slow things up a bit. Counters can be fiddly things,
but
generally a board game is faster than a miniatures game at about the
same
scale.

>>I changed my mind when I
>bought _Retro_, a rules system for playing a much, much, much stripped
down
>version of ASL. It looks like
>
>"Like..."?

Oops. I'm not sure what I meant to say before I was interrupted.

It looks like I will actually get to play the ASL scenarios. You can add
ASL
rules to Retro, but if you want to keep the game down to a bare minimum
and
learn to play very quickly, Retro is an excellent starting point.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: RE: [SG] Luring players Next: Re: [SG] Luring players