Prev: Re: [SG] Luring players Next: RE: [SG] Luring players

RE: [SG] Luring players

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:54:01 -0600
Subject: RE: [SG] Luring players

Scale - as you pointed out, one game uses one counter to represent a
squad, the other uses individual figs.	In ASL, terrain is more limited,
you can have a building plus one other terrain type per hex(plus maybe a
road) that affects the squad.  In SG you can have various parts of the
squad in various types of terrain at the same time.

In ASL squads are either whole or damaged (top side of counter, flip
side of counter) in SG the squad could be down 1-10 guys.

If you re-scaled the Guards Counter Attack to where 1 ASL counter was
represented by 1-2 SG figure(s), so that a SG squad represents an ASL
platoon, I'm sure that you could finish the scenario in a few hours.

--Binhan