Prev: [SG] Scenario: Redhawk Down Next: Re: [SG] Luring players

RE: [FT] Starting speed

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:53:07 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Starting speed

> > Hearty kudos to Schoon, Mike M., Mark S., and Dean for yeoman
service in
> > the cause of GZG fandom. Schoon, I'm still amazed how well
> those Lego ships
> > looked. Though, I think you may have been amazed how well my
daughter
> > looked. ;->=

> Lego ships?  How big are they?
> Anyone have any pics of these wonders?

I have pics that will go up with the rest of the GenCon pics, hopefully
this
week.	I'll be hosting the build diagrams for the lego ships on my
website
once I get them from Schoon but he had to go play Marine right after he
got
back from GenCon and I don't know if he's done with that yet.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com

Prev: [SG] Scenario: Redhawk Down Next: Re: [SG] Luring players