Prev: Re: Deployment timings/lifespans Next: Thanks Bob!

[FT] Death Before Delivery

From: "John Crimmins" <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:50:55 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [FT] Death Before Delivery

I'm very remiss in taking so long to post this, but....

Once again, PAGE Miniatures will be hosting a game at Abington Games
and Hobbies, in scenic Abington PA, a mere five miles North of
Philadelphia,
the "City Of Brotherly Love."  And of cheesestakes.

This time around, the game is a Full Thrust scenario:

"Death Before Delivery"
For nearly five years now, an ImpFed blockade has kept the good
Omnicorp catalogs, magazines, and advertising circulars. That the
ImpFed has the *audacity* to claim that this comes at the request of
the Halcyonians themselves simply adds insult to injury.

At long last, Omnicorp's marketing division has had enough of this
blatant censorship, and have dispatched the mighty Third Tactical
Sales fleet to clear the blockade once and for all. The ImpFed is
not leaving without a fight, though....
		-- A Full Thrust scenario for 6 or more players.
					   *****

The game will begin at 12:00 noon, and last until 4:30 or 5:00, on
Sunday,
August 25th.  Yes, that's tomorrow.  The host is the aforementioned
Abington Games and Hobbies: http://www.abingtonghc.com/

Our last game, the Stargrunt scenario "Firehawk Down", went quite well,
and while I never wrote the AAR (and have, in fact, discovered that I
can't
write a coherent AAR to save my own life) there are plenty of  fine
pictures
available at: http://makeashorterlink.com/?T51561921

--
John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Deployment timings/lifespans Next: Thanks Bob!