Prev: Re: Translation Next: Re: Avast there, me Hearties!

German Plasma Guns!

From: kaladorn@m...
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:20:29 -0400
Subject: German Plasma Guns!

Don,

I'm trying to avoid PlasmaSturmKanone as the plasma gun that the NSL
uses is an SK and it looks like a semi-auto hole-puncher, whereas the
rapid fire plasma cannon looks more like a high-tech SAW (smaller
bore, by a long piece, way faster ROF). So I'm trying to avoid using
identical terminology.

If I thought my translation of rapid-fire plasma canon was okay, I'd
go with that, since that si what the figure appears to be armed with
according to the catalog (hence canon, not to make a pun).

Prev: Re: Translation Next: Re: Avast there, me Hearties!