Prev: Re: [FT] Starting speed Next: Re: ESU Penal Units

Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:37:54 -0700
Subject: Re: New 'electrical active' Armour to defeat hand held anti-tank rounds

The Register usually doesn't cover the defense industry, but they will
cover anything odd in the "technology" field. For a quirky look at the
IT world, I love the Reg.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

Prev: Re: [FT] Starting speed Next: Re: ESU Penal Units