Prev: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans... Next: Re: 2nd and 3rd rate powers

Re: ESU Penal Units

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:16:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ESU Penal Units

--- devans@nebraska.edu wrote:

> Being unfamiliar with particulars of SGII, I was
> curious how difficult it
> would be to allow a slight chance to NOT surrender?

Not at all.  Figure the odds and do a dice roll to
reflect that.  Personally, I'd roll percentile dice.
If it came up 00, then they won't surrender.  They'll
just flee.

> While I have some
> doubts of the likelihood of such squads used at all,
> I'm still intrigued,
> and imagine a small percentage might find an
> unexpected wellspring of love
> for the motherland.

Personally, I find it unlikely.

John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR - and now Africans... Next: Re: 2nd and 3rd rate powers