Prev: Re: Fantasy Rules Next: Re: Scouts and dinky armoured cars

Re: Scouts and dinky armoured cars

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:01:24 -0700
Subject: Re: Scouts and dinky armoured cars

That's a nifty piece of work, spiders or no. I had to keep reminding
myself, this didn't happen.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

Prev: Re: Fantasy Rules Next: Re: Scouts and dinky armoured cars