Prev: Re: Scouts and dinky armoured cars Next: Re: Islam was: 2nd and 3rd rate powers

John's Weapon Lists

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:06:29 -0400
Subject: John's Weapon Lists

Okay John, here's some thoughts (based off of
the 25mm figures I own and some other good
thoughts):

NSL:

Fig: SGN18-B   Weapon: RF AP Plasma Gun
(must be similar to the UN weapon)
MGP-81	(MachinGewehrPlasma? - help me out
Germanic Speakers of the LIst)
IMP: D12  FP: D12

UNSC:
either SGU-06A or SGU-19A (can't tell since I
have the figure with huge plasma gun firing
from hip in armour with helmet on but there
aren't pix) - it looks like a point-fire-plasma gun
rather than a typical SAW
UN HSPW-82    FP: D8  IMP: D12*

I'll post an URL to a pic of this later so
someone can help me identify which figure it
actually is.

More to come when I have some more time.

Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: Re: Scouts and dinky armoured cars Next: Re: Islam was: 2nd and 3rd rate powers