Prev: Re: Korean war was: 2nd and 3rd rate powers Next: [FT well, mostly] Chinese (ESU) Starship Names

RE: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 07:13:15 +0200
Subject: RE: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets?

John A. wrote:

> >(Side note to John: Strictly speaking the Andy has a Strong hull -
less
> than 45% of TMF -
> >rather than a "Custom" one.)
>
>If that's your worst complaint about my designs, I'm
>considering it a compliment.

Well, considering that I complained about some of the older NRE designs
for
several years... <g>

>But I thought a Strong Hull was as close to 40% as rounding permitted.

Re-read FB2 p.3, "Basic Ship Design, Rules Change" :-)

/Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: Korean war was: 2nd and 3rd rate powers Next: [FT well, mostly] Chinese (ESU) Starship Names