Prev: RE: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets? Next: Re: 2nd and 3rd rate powers

RE: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 18:37:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR

--- Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> I can understand that not everyone can be top notch.
> I also know they don't
> loom as large as the NAC in the timeline, but can
> someone please explain to
> dumbo here why the PAU have such a crap reputation?
> Is it projecting from
> now bias? Or is there some major comment in the
> timeline that my selective
> memory has conveniently deleted on me?

Because the only good quality professional militaries
to ever come out of that continent have been either
Rhodesian or South African before the end of apartied.

And they aren't part of the PAU--as near as I can
tell, they all packed up an voortreked out.

John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: RE: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets? Next: Re: 2nd and 3rd rate powers