Prev: Re: Speaking of. . . Next: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR

Re: Speaking of. . .

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 21:06:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Speaking of. . .

--- Roger Books <books@jumpspace.net> wrote:
> On 13-Aug-02 at 23:53, John Atkinson
> (johnmatkinson@yahoo.com) wrote:
>

> http://www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/sgweapons.html
> >
> > Questions?	Comments?  Concerns?
>
> Um, only 2 rifles with FP3 Imp D12, one a high tech
> widget belonging
> to the UN, the other belonging, strangely enough, to
> the NRE?

New Israelis have, unless I mistyped, a gauss rifle
with a built in grenade launcher with FP3 Imp d12.

The 3 powers that spend that much money on infantry
firepower are the 3 spread the thinnest.  Everyone
else can afford to have almost cutting edge equipment.

Besides, Romans have really good equipment, but not
much of it.  That's the entire motif of the force.
You probably also think it's unfair that every one of
my vehicles has superior fire control.	:)

John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: Re: Speaking of. . . Next: Re: 2nd/3rd rate powers - LLAR