Prev: Re: desktop magnifying glass Next: Re: desktop magnifying glass

Re: desktop magnifying glass

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 18:43:48 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: desktop magnifying glass

> At 11:10 AM 8/5/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> >Got a question for you modellers out there (and this is
> > pretty much only applicable to those who use or know of what
> > I'm looking for) - where would one get one of those large
magnifying
> > glasses that you mount on a desk for miniatures work? (or other
> > teeny applications)  Not entirely sure where to look, but I
> > did try a couple local hobby stores I know of, but nada.

Around here, flea markets often have stands with all kinds of hand
tools. I have several times seen such glasses there.

A well-stocked hardware shop (the tool kind, not the computer kind)
might be another idea. Or a medical supplies shop ? Or if you have a
jeweller in town, he might know a source.

Greetings

Prev: Re: desktop magnifying glass Next: Re: desktop magnifying glass