Prev: Re: [FT] Matter Transmitter Next: Scouts

Re: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets?

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:43:23 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Unofficial stats\design principles for new fleets?

On or about Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 03:24:43PM +0100, Ashley Culver typed:
>I wondered if there were any unofficial stats or semi-official design
>principles that could be used with the new FT figures not detailed in
the
>Fleet Books? I particularly like the Islamic Confederation designs (
very
>nice ) but any info would be handy.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dreamworld/7643/FullThrust.html has some
thoughts on the Islamics. It is generally believed that another Fleet
Book is likely to be released at some point, covering these fleets.

Prev: Re: [FT] Matter Transmitter Next: Scouts