Prev: Another 100 club Next: Re: [FT] Matter Transmitter

Re: Speaking of. . .

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 04:17:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Speaking of. . .

>OK, on the topic of mania, obsessions, and various
>other mental imbalances...

I had a quick look through the "higher level" stuff on the Tagmata2
page,
and...

>Comments are very much appreciated.

...barking mad?

...raving loonacy?

...screaming madness?

;)

(I really hope you don't want us to put *that* up on Stargrunt.ca...
<VBG>)

Having said that, if you provided a Glossary or something with it, or a
really brief description of what the major bits are, it would be
educational for people who are interested in exactly what goes on behind
the scenes of a *large* formation (like a Brigade or a Division).

(I wouldn't want to have to refer to an online glossary on another
website
to find out what the G3 does, for example, or G6/ISSO.... granted, doing
full job of that would take a manual, but still... some kind of brief
guide?)

Sure, no one is going to game with that stuff, but I'm sure that there
are
people who would be interested.

Adrian Johnson

Prev: Another 100 club Next: Re: [FT] Matter Transmitter