Prev: RE: [FT] Matter Transmitter (long) Next: RE: [FT] Matter Transmitter (long)

Speaking of. . .

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:15:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Speaking of. . .

OK, on the topic of mania, obsessions, and various
other mental imbalances...

I've started throwing together the non-combat support
organizations.	Not all of 'em, but I'm getting
started.  Among other things, it's made my listed
points costs increasingly irrelevant (I've probably
added a couple dozen thousand points worth by the time
we get up to divisional level).  I'm doing the Tagmata
first.

www.angelfire.com/va/basileus/Tagmata1.html and
Tagmata2.html

Comments are very much appreciated.

John

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs

Prev: RE: [FT] Matter Transmitter (long) Next: RE: [FT] Matter Transmitter (long)