Prev: Re: [SG] meets [RL] Next: Re: [SG] meets [RL]

Re: [SG] 15mm SAS

From: "Germ" <germ@g...>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:06:23 +0100
Subject: Re: [SG] 15mm SAS

> I wonder if anyone can help in my search for some 15mm SAS figures.
I'm
> after the stereotypical 'Iranian Embassy Siege' look - H&K SMGs or
Uzis
> or similar, black balaclavas, very light kit etc - rather than the
'Gulf
> War camo with full pack' look. I've had a scout around the usual 15mm
> suspects (Peter Pig, Quality Castings etc) and haven't found anything
> yet. Anyone know if I've missed any, or can give me some pointers to
> other manufacturers ?
> Cheers in advance
> Tony

Sorry Tony I couldn't find anything other than full combat gear.
I did have a minor brainstorm that got me looking for WW2
frogmen/divers (which you could convert easily) but they appear
to be rarer than the SAS :)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: [SG] meets [RL] Next: Re: [SG] meets [RL]