Prev: [SG] 15mm SAS Next: RE: [DS2] VTOLs, Confidence and other questions

Re: [SG] meets [RL]

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:03:17 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] meets [RL]

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:20:15 +1000 , Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

>Do those things have to be "hardened" (or whatever you call it) so that
>someone couldn't fry them with an EM pulse? (I probably just showed my
>ignorance completely there sorry, but hopefully you get what I mean).

I thought someone (Oerjan, perhaps?) pointed out that it's incredibly
difficult to generate a strong enough EM pulse short of detonating a
nuke. EM
pulses as weapons in this manner are still the thing of sci-fi.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:
http://www.darkicon.com/Library/randsent.htm

Prev: [SG] 15mm SAS Next: RE: [DS2] VTOLs, Confidence and other questions