Prev: RE: Colonizing other places in ours sytem Next: Re: GenCon Plans Anyone?

Re: GenCon Plans Anyone?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 15:19:34 -0500
Subject: Re: GenCon Plans Anyone?

On Mon, 5 Aug 2002 09:12:50 -0500, "Dean Gundberg"
<Dean.Gundberg@noridian.com> wrote:

>I'll be there, but you knew that already. Past and present list members
>Kevin Walker, Schoon, and Mike Miserendino will be there for this last
blast
>in Milwaukee.
>
>Anyone else?

I _wish_ I could be there, especially to see all the list folks, past
and
present. Unfortunately, life doesn't premit it. I will try to get to
Indianapolis next year, or maybe Origins (more likely the latter).

It's too bad, too, as I like Milwaukee and I hear that there are quite a
few
more historical games this year.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:
http://www.darkicon.com/Library/randsent.htm

Prev: RE: Colonizing other places in ours sytem Next: Re: GenCon Plans Anyone?