Prev: Re: [semiOT] Anti-gravity propulsion comes out of the closet - Jane's Civil A... Next: help on URL's....

Re: Website cleaning & links

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 12:35:05 +1000
Subject: Re: Website cleaning & links

From: "Brian Burger" <yh728@victoria.tc.ca>
Subject: Website cleaning & links

> OK, this is a bit depressing... I went down my list of GZG links,
> and there's far, far too many either moved or dead...

Mine is not dead, it merely sleepeth... caused by 2 involuntary
ISP changes this year. In my copious free time, I'm updating a
new web page that contains all the FT bits of the old ones - but
only when it's finished will it be uploaded.

Prev: Re: [semiOT] Anti-gravity propulsion comes out of the closet - Jane's Civil A... Next: help on URL's....