Prev: Re: Beards and Hair Next: [eBay][FA] B5Wars Ships

Re: Beards and Hair

Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 13:59:02 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Beards and Hair

We also use inserts. When you rotate out of service
you get to keep them... I got back into the business
about a year after I drafted out... Guess who had time
to lose his inserts? :)
It still works though.... Just dont ask me to shoot
with the mask and hit a mansize target with more then
50% certainty at 400 mtrs... :)

--- Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@tabletop-battlezone.com>
wrote:
> I particularly enjoyed almost losing an eye to the
> older ones (early
> '90's) that mounted in the mask using two wires on
> the interior of the
> eyepieces...
>
> You see, when donning the mask, the wires had this
> tendency to pop
> out... and since you're putting the mask on
> quickly...
>
> On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 15:01, Jim Callahan wrote:
> > >
> > > Actually, the way the US Army handles it is by
> issuing
> > > specially made optical inserts put into the mask
> > > itself.
> > >

> > And those are a TREAT! let me tell you :)
> >
> > jim
> >
> --
>
> --Flak Magnet
> Hive Fleet Jaegernaught
> http://www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72
>
> "You don't install Linux on the desktop for the same
> reason
> you don't stick table saws in your kids' bedrooms,
> or give
> a contractor a squeeky hammer to build your house.
> Real men
> use the table saws, and let the kids use the squeeky
> hammer
> to bonk each other on the head."  --	Seen on
> Freshmeat

http://health.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Beards and Hair Next: [eBay][FA] B5Wars Ships