Prev: [Terrain] Ground cloth Next: Re: [OT] startling spam

Re: Beer crates, again...

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:21:06 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Beer crates, again...

--- Brian Burger <yh728@victoria.tc.ca> wrote:

> Hey John, you're squad-mates with Skippy, right? :>

This is not the first time I've been accused of that.
. .

> (There's several references on Skippy's List to
> Wiccan/pagan stuff -
> usually rules like "No dancing 'skyclad' around...".
> Didn't I read
> somewhere, a few years ago, that the US Army had
> authorized/allowed Wiccan
> rites on base - freedom of religion and all that?)

Yes.  As a matter of fact, I played a regular card
game with most of the coven back on Montieth.  There
is a pretty good overlap between gamers and pagans, to
include my roommate.  :)  They don't do it skyclad,
and there's a running gun battle between most pagans
and their commanders over athames (big knives are
generally required to be kept in the arms room), but
other than that and petty (and illegal) harassment
Wiccans have as much freedom of religion as anyone
else.

John

Prev: [Terrain] Ground cloth Next: Re: [OT] startling spam