Prev: [OT] startling spam Next: Re: [gzg fiction] News Reports from the GZGVerse

Re: Beer crates, again...

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:19:06 -0700
Subject: Re: Beer crates, again...

I think Skippy is squad mates with John :-)

And for the whole Wicca thing, I suspect if  Skippy had been practicing
more than just the 'skyclad' part he'd be allowed that.

Hmmm... topic, topic, topic..

Aha. I actually wrote up a Pagan group for Traveller a few years ago.
It's still somewhere on the Net.

Brian Burger wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Jul 2002, Michael Llaneza wrote:
>

>>I think the list of things John is not allowed to do in the US Army
>>would prove more interesting than Skippy's List.
>>
>>http://www.skippyslist.com/
>>

>This has come up here before, but I'd forgotten about it - which gave
me a
>chance to laugh myself sick again! Thanks!
>
>Hey John, you're squad-mates with Skippy, right? :>
>
>(There's several references on Skippy's List to Wiccan/pagan stuff -
>usually rules like "No dancing 'skyclad' around...". Didn't I read
>somewhere, a few years ago, that the US Army had authorized/allowed
Wiccan
>rites on base - freedom of religion and all that?)
>
>Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
>- http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/games.html -
>

>>John Atkinson wrote:
>>

>>>Avtocrator is the official Greek translation of
>>>Augustus, and the semantically correct translation
>>>would be "Sole Rightful Ruler of Man".
>>>
>>>But I hardly ever sign correspondance that way.
>>>
>>>John
>>>

>>--
>>These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary
ages the people suffered for the want of them; it would not only be
stupidity, but madness in us not to preserve them.