Prev: Re: New guy... you Next: Re: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME!

Re: A new member... Me!

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: 26 Jul 2002 11:59:17 -0400
Subject: Re: A new member... Me!

As bad as you get sometimes, it would seem to me that the Narns come
over, make some small talk, ask you about your family/friends... then
shrug and pick up the bats after politely asking if you're ready...

--

--Flak Magnet
Hive Fleet Jaegernaught

"...why I'm so sympathetic to the monsters. The answer is simple.

Prev: Re: New guy... you Next: Re: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME!