Prev: Re: A new member... Me! Next: GZG Universe, was: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME!

Re: A new member... Me!

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:15:57 -0700
Subject: Re: A new member... Me!

We'd better Curland these jokes, they're starting to lack Polish.

Brian Burger wrote:

>On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Laserlight wrote:
>

>>From: "Johan Böjeryd" <mcboey@yahoo.com>
>>

>>>I am, as far as I know, only the second Swede here...
>>>

>>Some of us are Sweder than others--some of us are not very Swede at
>>all.
>>
>>(I haven't had the Narns come visit for a while).
>>

>You know, of course, there's Norway you'll get away with that pun.
You'll

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

Prev: Re: A new member... Me! Next: GZG Universe, was: Air Power was: REALITY CHECK TIME!