Prev: RE: A new member... Me! Next: Re: A new member... Me!

Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@e...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:41:10 -0700
Subject: Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy

As an art project, I painted some of Old Glory's 15mm ACW casualties and

based them on unpainted US coins. The bloodstain on the coin may have
been a bit much, but my mother (artist in watercolor and engravings, and

a peace activist) approved and that's all I needed to hear.

If we can just talk Old Glory into doing science fiction minis in 15mm
we'd be all set.

--
These constitutional guarantees can not be estimated too highly, or
protected too sacredly. The reader of history knows that for many weary

Prev: RE: A new member... Me! Next: Re: A new member... Me!