Prev: Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy Next: Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy

Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:32:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy

On or about Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 10:14:50AM -0500, Allan Goodall typed:

>Thanks for the information on epoxy. I've gone almost entirely to super
glues
>(since you can now get them in three thicknesses), but I have some old
figures
>that should probably have the epoxy removed. This is good advice.

Acetone will dissolve super glue quite effectively as well. (Personally,
I'm shifting from SG to epoxies, because I've become seriously
unimpressed with the strength of the SGs.)

Prev: Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy Next: Re: Modelling: How to remove epoxy