Prev: Spiky Bits Next: Re: Spiky Bits

Re: Spiky Bits

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 14:09:54 +0100
Subject: Re: Spiky Bits

Hudak, Michael wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a bunch of hand weapons
(melee) that would fit 25/28mm miniatures?  I'm pretty sure GW sells
bits, but I'd like to see what else is out there.  Doesn't necessarily
have to be medieval.  Billy clubs and baseball bats would work too.

>I've got an idea I want to try for ECC next year (If I can actually
pull off this time around.) and need some parts to scatter.

>Oh, and if one of the bits is a chainsaw, so much the better.	:-)

Essex Miniatures sell 25mm Medieval weapon packs
http://www.essexminiatures.co.uk/page11x.html

X25, X38 and X52 might be of interest to you. They have a US distributor
:
http://www.speartorifle.com

As for Chainsaws, the only ones I can think of are on GW Bloodbowl
figures.
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Odd&odd=PageLayout2&
_do=List_Models&code=577&game=9&c=577&database=46

There is a much better example on an older Goblin BB player, which
should still be available through mail order; I can't find a picture on
the Stuff of Legends website, but the reference number in the old
Citadel catalogue (which I conveniently had on my desk !) is 073387/24.
There's also a human chainsaw wielder, 073387/1. Assuming you can get
hold of either model, it shouldn't be too hard to separate them from
their chainsaws.

Tony

Prev: Spiky Bits Next: Re: Spiky Bits