Prev: Re: [FT] Missile magazines Next: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

Re: [FT] Missile magazines

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 12:35:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Missile magazines

> - but I don't remember if this came from Jon, or if it was the list
> consensus. Either way, the feeling at the time seems to have been
that you
> do NOT get the missiles back automatically when the magazine is
repaired :-/

I don't think there was consensus.  You could:
a. Roll once for the magazine and all missiles;
b. Roll once for the magazine, plus once for all missiles;
c. Roll once for the magazine and roll for each missile.

Whichever you choose for the threshold should apply to the DCP roll.

I'd say this should go on the List of Things to Be Clarified in FT3

Prev: Re: [FT] Missile magazines Next: Re: [FT] Missile magazines