Prev: Re: [SG] More on APCs Next: RE: REALITY CHECK TIME!

Re: [SG] Scalist Heresy, Heavy Weapons, Vehicles and Infantry

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:22:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Scalist Heresy, Heavy Weapons, Vehicles and Infantry

> [Tomb] I note that progressive popular
> revolutionary fronts are usually a mask for
> murder, mayhem, and terrorism. Enough
> said.

Thus spake the 25/28mm Inquisitor...

> people will always want to stick their head
> out for a look.

Not me, boyo!  I'm succeptible to lead poisoning and have no intention
of sticking my head out if I can see just as well from my nice, comfy,
heavily armored command chair.	If they can blind my sensors and knock
out my cameras, they can probably do the same to my very own favorite
skin, an event muchly to be avoided.  If you want to look, go right
ahead.

Sure, it's necessary *now*...but the thought of signing up for Armor

Prev: Re: [SG] More on APCs Next: RE: REALITY CHECK TIME!