Prev: Re: [SG] Another weekend question Next: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend

Re: US Steppe cammo ?

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:24:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: US Steppe cammo ?

--- "K.H.Ranitzsch" <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de> wrote:

> [...]

Yes.

Except for III Corps (Fort Hood), the entire US Army
is painted 3-color NATO.

Every Army vehicle at Fort Hood is painted Tan.  It
was considered evidence of the CG's mental instability
at the time that the decision was made.  This was a
few years prior to Desert Storm.  So of course we
stayed that way and the next war we fight will
probably be in a jungle.  :)

As a side note, CARC paint is highly cancerous and
must be applied in controlled circumstances.

John

Prev: Re: [SG] Another weekend question Next: Re: [DS] Some questions from this weekend