Prev: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions Next: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions

Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:13:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions

From: Allan Goodall agoodall@att.net
>them in order to make SG2 an infantry heavy game, I have been thinking
of
trying SG2 as a tank heavy game. I thought that with 6mm figures it
should
be
possible to run SG2 in centimetre scale as a tank-only affair.

Another convert!  Long live the Progressive 6mm Popular Revolutionary
Front!	Down with the 25mm Enemies of the Proletariat!

<vbg>

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions Next: Re: [SG] Discussion about weekend questions