Prev: bullets and stuff Re: [SG] more ww2 Next: Re: US Steppe cammo ?

[SG] Stargrunt WW2

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:22:12 -0400
Subject: [SG] Stargrunt WW2

Beth,

Rifle grenades (those you fit on the end of a
WW2 rifle) did exist, but I suspect their use
was... somewhat rare. If you want to represent
them, 1 extra FP might be okay (I think it is an
under-rating for modern grenades from
underbarrel GLs, and an utter ripoff for 2183
grenades, but that's only because whenever
you play with them in a skirmish game, they
have a _huge_ impact, and in the GZG world, it
seems EVERY figure has one).

Hand grenades are subsumed in modern terms
in the Close Assault rules, and that is where they
live in WW2 also.
Thomas Barclay
Co-Creator of http://www.stargrunt.ca
Stargrunt II and Dirtside II game site

No Battle Plan Survives Contact With Dice.
-- Mark 'Indy' Kochte

Prev: bullets and stuff Re: [SG] more ww2 Next: Re: US Steppe cammo ?