Prev: Re: [SG] more ww2 Next: Tech R&D tracker

RE: [SG] more ww2

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:29:16 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] more ww2

G'day,

> Wrong!   The bolt action rifle was MORE powerful
> than the assault rifle.   The assault rifle was created
> using a round with less powder, even if it was the
> same caliber as the standard bolt action rifle.   Modern
> grenades tend to have more explosive power in a
> smaller container.

So if I understand you correctly...

modern grenades > strength than ww2 grenades
ww2 rifles > strength (but less bullets per shot) than modern rifles

so on balance I don't have to adjust anything to account for different
strength grenades being lobbed by hand as it all sort of comes out in
the
wash?

Prev: Re: [SG] more ww2 Next: Tech R&D tracker