Prev: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :) Next: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 11:21:54 +0200
Subject: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@fizzle.f9.co.uk>
> Pictures are here:
>
> http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/jonsbar.jpg
> http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/joninside.jpg
> http://www.germy.co.uk/pictures/shack.jpg
>
> Comments please.

Nice, I think the shack looks especially good.

As you wanted comments, some architectural nitpicking:

The bar should have at least one extra room (for storage, kitchen, etc.)
and
a toilet (make that a smallish room). In a very primitive setting, you
could
dispense with the toilet - guests are told to go outside.

I am not happy with the door of the shack. It looks cool, but the
inclined
hinge makes the doors a pain to open.
Possible Solutions:
- make the hinge (left) edge vertical
- indicate a vertical hinge line on the door itself
- argue that it's a sliding door, but then you need enough space to
slide it
open - move the door to the right side of the wall.

Greetings

Prev: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :) Next: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)