Prev: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :) Next: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@f...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:03:47 +0100
Subject: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)

> Very nice. I especially like the shack/quonset hut.
> Did you make the textures - on the walls & floors - or are they stock
from
> one of the paint programs? I've got Photoshop 6, but I've never really
> explored all the textures & stuff it comes with...

The shack was done using textures I found on the net for rusty metal.
Jons Bar was done using Photoshop 6 and fiddling around with the
textures.

> My own contribution to urban SF scenery - I've got four sheets of
cargo
> containers, signs and stuff at:
> http://wind.prohosting.com/~warbard/scen-hardSF.html
> Available as jpgs for download & printing off.

They look nice Brian, going to do some others? crates of beer would be
good
to stock Jons Bar out!

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk
www.germy.co.uk

Prev: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :) Next: Re: SG 25mm buildings you asked you got :)