Prev: [Terrain] was RE: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR Next: RE: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...

Re: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 14:23:46 -0400
Subject: Re: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for both the terrain and the web site compliments!

TomB and I have had a lot of fun putting the site together (though the
members of the list who have contributed content and not seen it posted
yet
would like to give us a kick in the arse I imagine...)

There will be more, soonish.

-Adrian

>Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:36:03 -0500
>From: Kevin Walker <sage@chartermi.net>
>Subject: Re: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR
>
>On Thursday, July 11, 2002, at 01:51 AM, Adrian Johnson wrote:
>
>> You're welcome!  And thanks for the praise on the terrain.  I should
>> clearly take more pics :)
>
>Great terrain!  And in one of my rare moments a brief - Great Site.
>I've marked it in my favorites for future viewing when I have more
time.

>Thanks,
>
>Kevin Walker
>sage@chartermi.net

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: [Terrain] was RE: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR Next: RE: Multi-genre Dirtside II at conventions...