Prev: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery) Next: [SG] SMS Counters

Re: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:23:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR

On Friday, July 12, 2002, at 02:20 AM, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au wrote:

> G'day,
>
>> G'day.  Oh come on now Beth.  We all know that you don't have to
>> pretend!
>
> A man who obviously hasn't run into me when I'm short on sleep ;)

Which is probably more often with another youngster demanding time - or
so I would suspect.  I'm lucky in that I only deal with 40 or 50 for an
hour or so at a time (that and pulling the bus over when things get
energetic works most of the time).

>> Next time I'm down visiting Alan and family (and there will be
>> a next time Alan) I'll make sure I make a side trip to the area you
and
>> Derek call home.  Take that as a threat if you wish.  ;-)
>
> You're more than welcome either way ;)
> Though be warned that with the collpase of competitive domestic air
> travel
> in Australia, Tasmania suddenly seems a long way from anywhere (it
cost
> work
> $500 aussie to fly me to Melbourne, 610kms away, last month!).

It'll be a year or two at least and things will definitely change
(either for better or worse) with the air travel industry during that
time I'd bet.  Still that's less than $300 US right...oh, that's still
more than flying half way across the US with proper timing of the
flights.  Hmmm...I hope things improve in your neck of the world then.

Kevin Walker

Prev: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery) Next: [SG] SMS Counters