Prev: RE: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR Next: Re: [SG2/DS] Intel

RE: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:20:16 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR

G'day,

>G'day.  Oh come on now Beth.  We all know that you don't have to
>pretend!

A man who obviously hasn't run into me when I'm short on sleep ;)

> Next time I'm down visiting Alan and family (and there will be
>a next time Alan) I'll make sure I make a side trip to the area you and

>Derek call home.  Take that as a threat if you wish.  ;-)

You're more than welcome either way ;)
Though be warned that with the collpase of competitive domestic air
travel
in Australia, Tasmania suddenly seems a long way from anywhere (it cost
work
$500 aussie to fly me to Melbourne, 610kms away, last month!).

Cheers

Prev: RE: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR Next: Re: [SG2/DS] Intel