Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions Next: Re: [SG2/DS] Intel

Re: New GZG Photo Gallery)

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:07:01 EDT
Subject: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery)

On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 21:56:25 +0100 Roger Burton West
<roger@firedrake.org> writes:
>On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 04:47:27PM -0400, Flak Magnet wrote:
>>Wouldn't an all-java app be huge and slow anyway?
>
>Well, FTJava is fairly huge, but not all that slow.
>
>(Trying hard to get back on topic.)
>
>>I use Bluefish for all my web design stuff... but then. I also do so
>>little design that it's an overstatement to call it "trivial".
>
><curmudgeon>
>I use vi. For email too. By choice.
></curmudgeon>
>
>Roger

Damn, Dinosaurs are still alive! <VBG>

<from Glenn who was required to learn vi for work originally but had
forgotten that it ever existed until just now.>

Good for Roger who refuses to leave his decade of comfort. And has
control enough to enforce it too!  I am envious.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions Next: Re: [SG2/DS] Intel