Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions Next: Re: [SG] Buildings

Re: [SG] Buildings

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:37:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [SG] Buildings

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 22:24:11 +0100, "Germy.co.uk" <germ@germy.co.uk>
wrote:

>When you say a bit flimsy is that the general structure or the lack of
being
>able to put metal figures onto the say roof, balcony etc?

Well, I don't care for some paper models I've seen where the walls look
like
they are warped inwards. They also look like what they are: paper
buildings. I
prefer my buildings to look more solid, hence the thought of mounting
them on
foamcore.

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [SG/DS] Unit Size Definitions Next: Re: [SG] Buildings