Prev: [DSII] Oversize Vehicles and the Boom chit Next: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR

RE: [DSII] Oversize Vehicles and the Boom chit

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:03:11 +1000
Subject: RE: [DSII] Oversize Vehicles and the Boom chit

G'day,

> Boom chit = D8 further chits
> DMG chit  = D6 further chits
> IMM chit  = D6 further chits on Track modules only
> FC chit   = D6 further chits on Weapon modules only
>
> Vehicle immobilised when half of Track modules KO.
> All systems in module lost when module KO.

We've tried something similar to this, but in the end (for speed) we
switched to:

Knocked out = module useless
Damaged = weapons at half range; if a tread module treat all terrain as
one
worse than usual
Systems Down Firer = all systems stored in that module are down
Mobility = weapons module converted to fixed mount; tread module knocked
out
Boom = Knocked out; and roll firer's die vs armour die (D4 = level 1,
UP1
for each extra level of armour) if firer roll > armour roll all
adjoining
modules are damaged, if firer roll > 2xarmour roll all adjoining modules
are
knocked out

Cheers

Prev: [DSII] Oversize Vehicles and the Boom chit Next: [SG] Game Pictures and sort of AAR