Prev: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker) Next: HTML Help (wasRe: New GZG Photo Gallery)

Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker)

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 23:45:32 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker)

Oops, sorry about the excessive post.	I was going to
"me too" in on J.A.s comment about cutting posts, thought
better of it, and hit send instead of delete by mistake.

It's my right hand which I messed up rock climbing.  I
need to figure out some exercises to get the dexterity
back.  It causes me fits with the mouse.

Prev: Re: The new US Army APC the "Stinger" (Stryker) Next: HTML Help (wasRe: New GZG Photo Gallery)