Prev: Re: [SG] Buildings Next: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery

Re: New GZG Photo Gallery

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@a...>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 20:44:03 -0500
Subject: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery

On Fri, 05 Jul 2002 18:57:47 +0200, Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com>
wrote:

>On my computer (running IE 5.0), the gallery shows up as two screens
wide -
>which means that I can't see a picture and its entire caption at the
same
>time :-(

Same here. I'm running IE5.5, with my screen set to 1024 x 768. In my
own
picture galleries (being redone at the moment) I always make sure that
someone
can see my pictures without horizontal scrolling on an 800 x 600 screen.

I concur with Oerjan, the layout of the page could be a lot easier to
read.

I noticed that the author has coded some javascript. Any reason for
this? It
would seem that you could do the same thing with standard HTML...

http://www.hyperbear.com

unimaginable mortician was revealed!"
 - from the Random H.P. Lovecraft Story Generator:

Prev: Re: [SG] Buildings Next: Re: New GZG Photo Gallery