Prev: Re: [Campaign] Criteria Next: Re: [Campaign] Drawing Hexes

Re: [Campaign] Drawing Hexes

From: JRebori682@a...
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:11:16 EDT
Subject: Re: [Campaign] Drawing Hexes

richardkirke@hotmail.com writes:

> Or just draw a Hex using a graphics package (paint for example), you
can
> use
> the grid reference and geometry to ensure that it is correct. Then
just
> Copy
> and paste a few times and you have a realtion called Bob.
>
> Richard

I dont have an URL for this, but anyone who wants it should be bale to
find
it from what I have. It's a package for making graph papers, all kinds
including hex paper, offset squares, even polar coordinates. Its very
useful,
and I recommend it. The version I have is freeware, I don't know that it

still is.

Name: Graph Paper Printer
Author: Phillipe Marquis

John Rebori ETN2 (Discharged)
USN 1976 - 1982
ex-USS Pegasus PHM-1

Prev: Re: [Campaign] Criteria Next: Re: [Campaign] Drawing Hexes