Prev: Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger Next: Re: [Campaign] Criteria

Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 07:58:31 +0200
Subject: Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger

----- Original Message -----
From: "K.H.Ranitzsch" <KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de>

PS. My earlier comment on this was about cost overruns that are due to
sloppy wastage, delays, change requests, unforeseen circumstances etc.
There
can also be criminal syphoning off of funds, which has to be dealt with
appropiately, of course.

Greetings

Prev: Re: Re: Mission Creep - Was Re: The new US Army APC the Stinger Next: Re: [Campaign] Criteria