Prev: Re: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: RE: [FT] Alien universe spacecraft

Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 17:08:52 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP

Allan Goodall schrieb:
> Let's assume we want the probability of passing a single
> test to be about the same as passing 2 tests.

> I think +1 is sufficient.

The examples you discussed with a +1 all had a better probability of
success than two separate tests. So this is on the generous side. From
what I have occasionally read, many consider SG morale to be somewhat
over-generous. If you think so, too, you may prefer the +2 modifier.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Re: [SG2] Assaulting from IP Next: RE: [FT] Alien universe spacecraft