Prev: Re: OK, you guys win. . . Next: Re: [DSII] quick ref sheet and scenario

Re: [OT] Linking Ammo

From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@h...>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 12:40:40 +0000
Subject: Re: [OT] Linking Ammo

>>Ah, the beauty of natural deselection
>
>Problem is, this git has probaby already married (or not) and
reproduced at
>this point in a navy career as a SFC (or not First class).

Yes, but at least he will have stopped reproducing. No-one said that
Darwin
got it all right. After all the "Toys with munitions" gene would have
completely disapeared by now.

Maybe we should cull the families...(uh oh, am starting to get a bit
right
wing =8-0).

Richard

Prev: Re: OK, you guys win. . . Next: Re: [DSII] quick ref sheet and scenario